Sunday 11 December 2011

Patrick Wolf AaaaUuuuu!

So last weeks Saturday I went to Salla's place in Tampere where our friend Reeli from Tallin came too to have fun with our girl group! :)

Saturday night we went out to party and on sunday shopping and going around the city.


Monday me and Reeli left to Helsinki to see Patrick Wolfs gig which were on tuesday. Monday night we spent walking around and trying to find some nice place from Helsinki to have few drinks and have fun, which I can tell for people who's not from there it's quite hard job coz all the nice places were so full or too expensive for our budjet..:P

(for those who know! ;) )

So finally after torturing our feet we found this one ok place. What made it okey was the cheap prices and good music otherwise it were kinda usual.


Tuesday were our independence day and so almost all the places were closed except restaurants and some bars. So we took our morning relaxed getting ready for the gig at evening. Went to eat and then back to the hostel to spent some time before leaving to the center where we quite soon after that went to queue.




My first time seeing him live and oh my he's so talented played at least four different instruments and that voice! So strong, lows and highs! Got the chills when he started and afterwards felt so happy!
That's the thing with him everytime I listen he's music atleast the latest album I get so happy, happy for him which is werid as if I knew him personally, but he just have's this effect that makes me so happy for him for all he's got! Plus he's so adorable, the smile and all! <3


Wednesday we left home Reeli to Estonia and I back here in the forest and spent like 3 hours and 40 minutes on the bus! First from Helsinki to Tampere and then from Tampere to home.. -____-'

Too much Mc Donalds and too much long nights but it were awesome as always with my girls! <3

Next time byes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment